Brand & Marketing
CRM & Digital Customer Experience Manager
Seoul, South KoreaApply now
CRM & Digital Customer Experience Manager
We are Polestar. We are detail obsessed, performance focused and determined to make the most advanced and exciting electric cars the world has ever seen. We blaze our own trail, one without compromise. We don’t believe in shortcuts, we innovate constantly and we are relentless in our pursuit of the best. We’re expanding, and we need people who share our vision and want to be part of something different.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
As the CRM & Digital Customer Experience Manager, you will oversee overall O2O customer journey and content updates on Polestar.com with strategic approach to ensure customer engagement in timely, personalized and Polestar way. Reporting to Head of Marketing, you will collaborate with internal/external stakeholders and agencies and display an entrepreneurial spirit to propose and execute innovative ideas.
Your main responsibilities will be to handle Polestar.com, using our homepage management tool and additional dashboards. Also oversee the operation and development of Polestar’s CRM ensuring a long-term execution of the overall CRM strategy. To be able to do this successfully you will stay up to date with information and updates from Polestar HQ and the online world.
What you'll do
- Understand Polestar’s owned platforms for CRM and Polestar.com to execute customer communication and manage customer lifecycle
- Owning the digital and CRM contents for various consumer segments, target groups and communication channels
- Coordinate with Central Customer Management (CM) team, Polestar Support, Global and Local Marketing and PR teams to ensure brand consistency
- Collaborate with interna/external teams to create best possible outcome and continuously optimize user experience within the role
- Lead to develop, execute and manage personalized communication streams supporting the entire customer journey
- Collaborate with 3rd parties and relevant internal teams to create/promote campaigns, inducing new leads
- Monitor and produce report on data analysis, project status quo and content updates
- Produce regular report to share with Polestar HQ
- Comply with local regulations on customer marketing consent to activate marketing activities
Who you are
To be a great fit to this role we believe that you have an open-minded attitude, you love to learn and of course you are customer focused and support oriented. You see yourself as a flexible multitasker who pays attention to detail. We, at Polestar, believe in the concept “hire for attitude and learn for skills”. But to be fair to you, it is good to understand that we have certain expectations on you:
- Knowledge of digital platforms and experience in the online marketing sphere
- Experience in project managing CRM system in a global environment
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English and Korean
- Understands the importance of tone-of-voice
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking – able to understand, assess and evolve performance
- Highly detail oriented and thrives working in a fast-paced environment that focusses on multiple tasks and deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Alimtalk, Jira, Google Analytics is a plus
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Communication or relevant field of Marketing/Comms preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience
To be successful in this role, you should have a proven track record in a global company structure with regional/local set-up. You have a strong strategic mind-set, as well as operational hands-on capabilities.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don't wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way...