Brand & Marketing
Intern - Marketing support
Seoul, South KoreaApply now
Intern - Marketing support
Polestar - the guiding star.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in. Our focus is on uncompromised design and technology. Passion and emotion drive us, electricity and innovation drive our cars. Our products are excellent, efficient, and entertaining. We don’t believe in shortcuts; we innovate constantly, and we are relentless in our pursuit of the best. We need people who share our vision.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
We are looking for a candidate, who will support our Marketing department for Polestar in Korea, based at our office in Seoul. As a Marketing Intern at Polestar, you will get the opportunity to develop your communication and planning skills in an exciting environment. This position will report directly to the Head of Marketing for Korea for a fixed term of 10 months.
What you'll do
- Support planning and execution of event projects to drive awareness and excitement for the brand/product as well as generating test drive and qualified leads.
- Support social content creation and assets execution.
- Support monitoring official homepage functionality, making sure it is always up-to-date aligning global contents and local product/ brand information.
- Support MKT/PR vehicle arrangement for required activities.
- Support with translation.
Who you are
We think that you are a person with a lot of drive and determination to make our customers experience Polestar. You are a passionate, pro-active thinker who works very structured and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Other important skills for this role:
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Fluent in English is an advantage
In this role you will work cross functional involving internal/external stakeholders to align all plans and ensure maximum efficiency and impact of all activities.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don't wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way...