Sydney, AustraliaApply now
We are Polestar. We are detail obsessed, performance focused and determined to make the most advanced and exciting electric cars the world has ever seen. We blaze our own trail, one without compromise. We don’t believe in shortcuts. We innovate constantly and we are relentless in our pursuit of the best. We’re expanding, and we need people who share our vision and want to be part of something different.
What you'll do
The Polestar Order-to-Delivery Specialist will be primarily responsible for assisting with new vehicle planning, analysis, reporting and stock control. Collaborating closely with internal stakeholders and Polestar’s third-party logistics partners, this position will be critical to ensuring stock is tightly controlled through a robust distribution process. This will include understanding and planning for internal vehicle requirements, tracking all new vehicles against delivery KPIs, and making and actioning recommendations for process improvements. In this role you will champion the pursuit of industry-best customer delivery experiences.
- Support the Planning & OtD Manager with new vehicle sales plans:
- Monthly budget cycle submissions
- Analyse customer trends ensuring timely adjustments to production forecasts
- Produce order trend reporting on an ad hoc basis
Vehicle Delivery / Stock Control:
- Working closely with the entire Commercial Operations team, manage new vehicles through the customer Order-to-Delivery process:
- Production orders
- Vehicle preparation
- Customer / Stakeholder handover
- Critical to this responsibility will be close engagement with Polestar Customer Care, Delivery & Technical Specialists, Polestar Handover locations and Polestar’s third-party logistics providers to ensure delivery operations are meeting and exceeding Polestar customer experience standards
- Manage the stock pipeline, actioning production system requests from across the business
- Working with the Commercial and Network Managers to understand internal vehicle requirements and placing production orders on behalf of internal stakeholders
- Communicate any necessary changes to lead-times to stakeholders to ensure a timely and efficient delivery experience for customers
Third Party Logistics:
- Tracking performance against KPIs - transport and vehicle preparation activities
- Understanding and communicating lead-times to ensure vehicle delivery schedules are set reasonably and are achievable
- Key responsibility: managing and maintaining the handover planning document, ensuring data integrity and liaising with stakeholders to understand business requirements are being recorded and met
This role will involve regular inter-state travel in Australia.
Who you are
We are looking for you who is dedicated to excellent customer experience and keeping customers front of mind in all decision making. You are passionate about sustainability and electric vehicles. To be successful in this role you will have a strong methodical mind-set, work well with a range of stakeholders, and be ready to make changes as the Polestar business grows in the Australian market.
We also believe you have:
- Experience at, or working with, a 3PL provider / logistics provider would be well-regarded
- Good working understanding of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and basic formulas)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don't wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process, and the job post will be open until the position is filled.