Hi there, we are currently looking for ServiceNow Developers to join our Digital Enablement team.
If you are reading this, you probably already know that Polestar is an electric performance car brand. We work hard to create a unique experience for the customer, owner and driver. The thrill of driving the car, the digital experience of buying, owning and controlling a Polestar require us to push the limits of technology and software development. Sustainability has been there from the beginning and we have set a moonshot goal for climate-neutral cars in 2030. There is an ocean of opportunities in this for talented IT professionals who wants to dive in and make a difference.
About the Process & Automation team – Digital Enablement Area
The purpose of the team is to enable automation of processes & workflows within Polestar through the chosen ServiceNow platform and its different apps. The team and the platform are both new within Polestar, so here you have a golden opportunity to be part of creating something amazing for your colleagues from scratch. We want to put ServiceNow in the middle of our business and integrate it well to provide maximum value. The primary focus in the beginning will be a lean ITSM process implementation in the platform that can play well with our agile & DevOps surrounding, but many more demands and stakeholders lies within our roadmap.
About the role
You will be part of an agile development team focusing on the ServiceNow platform. Besides ServiceNow experience, you probably have experience in API development and automation connected to DevOps practices. You are used to working close to your stakeholders during the development of a story. You are used to gather feedback through demos and by collecting data of the platform usage.
What you will do
· Development & configuration as part of the development team
· Collaborate with stakeholders during development to gather continuous feedback on the solution
· Refine & estimate stories
· Contribute with continuous improvement ideas for the team backlog
· Contribute to the platform roadmap
· Secure that we develop the platform in a sustainable way
Who you are
· ServiceNow developer / engineer
· Knowledgeable in ITSM
· Experience from working with shared services / platform products with high degree of self-service for users
· Tech savvy with ambitions to establish great user relations
· Strong collaborator
· Experience of working in modern environments where the platform supports cloud, agile, DevOps, automation of ITSM processes…
· Excellent listener and strong communication skills
· Passion to challenge the status quo, find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas – loves and embraces change
· Believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust
· Not afraid to “roll up the sleeves” and seeks to go outside the comfort zone to learn – pushes teams to do the same
· Empowers others to fail, learn, and grow
· Experimental mindset to drive innovation
· Great listener who is keen to gather and use input from the team
Polestar - the guiding star
Polestar is an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in by catalyzing the change to sustainable mobility. We are a global team of highly talented individuals who share a passion to change the world. We challenge conventions and we challenge ourselves for the purpose of innovation. We believe innovation is a team effort and that just like each component is critical to the performance of our cars each person working at Polestar is as important to the team and its performance. We work in close collaboration across empowered global teams that don’t settle for anything less than excellence.
At Polestar, the sky is the limit.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don't wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.