Polestar - the guiding star
We are Polestar, the brand for electric performance. We are detail and performance oriented and committed to build the most advanced and exciting electric cars on the planet. We go by our own paths, without compromises and continuously work towards innovation in the constant thrive for being the best. We are expanding and always looking for people who share our vision and want to be part of our exiting journey.
At Polestar, the sky is the limit.
What you´ll do
· Acquisition of new and support of existing national and international fleet customers
· Responsible for achieving fleet targets
· Qualification and managing of leads
· Support of inquiries and tender requests from fleet customers
· Support of Key Accounts, Lease Companies and other fleet relevant stakeholders
· Regular exchange with the fleet teams in the other European markets (e. g. best practice sharing)
· Elaboration and implementation of tactical strategies in fleet relevant topics
You and your skills
· Fascination for cars and electric mobility, paired with a clear future vision
· Degree in business administration or a related field
· Practical experience in a similar position is a plus
· High degree of customer orientation and networking ability
· Mindset for continuous improvement
· Detail-orientation and good analytic skills
· Ability to communicate at different levels
· Business fluent English written and spoken
Is this you?
If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don't wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
We have an exciting opportunity at Polestar for a data privacy counsel who can work within a fast-paced and challenging start-up organization. You will play an important role in the Polestar team.